Traditional herbal antiseptic/germicide.
This unique herbal-based formula is ideal for those with a normal to oily scalp. Our Tea Tree Oil shampoo and conditioner contain herbal extracts that provide an astringent and invigorating effect while gently and completely removing build-up from hair - adds moisture to dry flaking scalp and conditions the hair. Tea tree oil also has significant antiseptic, anti-fungal and anti-bacterial properties. It can be used in the management of many conditions, including acne, fungal infections such as athletes’ foot and nail fungus, and it can relieve minor skin ailments and abrasions.
Features and Benefits:
- Soothes the scalp
- Tea tree oil is distilled from the leaves using steam. The medicinal effectiveness of tea tree oil is measured by the ratio of its most important constituents, plant chemicals called 1,8-Cineole and Terpinen-4-ol
- 1,8-Cineole has disinfectant properties, especially for the relief of respiratory problems, but it can be an irritant to mucous membranes and the skin
- Terpinen-4-ol is the prime ingredient responsible for the healing properties of tea tree oil. Therefore, tea tree oil with low 1,8-Cineole and high Terpinen-4-ol ratio is preferred
- Holista® tea tree oil products contain no more than 15% 1,8-Cineole and no less than 30% Terpinen-4-ol
- Apply to wet hair and scalp. Lather thoroughly before rinsing. May be used regularly. Apply to wet hair and scalp. Lather thoroughly for 5 -10 minutes before rinsing. Repeat treatment once more in twelve hours. Shampoo may be used daily. Repeat treatment in 7-10 days.
- Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) 100 % pure in a non?allergenic shampoo.
- Water, ammonium laureth sulfate, sodium C14-16 olefin sulfonate, cocamide MEA, polysorbate 80, PEG-150 distearate, tetrasodium EDTA, DMDM hydantoin, sodium chloride, citric acid, and tocopheryl acetate.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. In case of accidental contact, rinse with water. Discontinue use if rash or irritation occurs. Do not use in the presence of dermatitis or other chronic skin conditions.
- Apply to washed hair and scalp. Massage into scalp before rinsing. May be used regularly.
- Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) 100% pure in a non-allergenic conditioner.
- Water, cetyl alcohol, emulsifying wax, cetrimonium chloride, glycerin, isopropyl myristate, DMDM hydantoin, tocopheryl acetate, methylparaben, hydrolyzed wheat protein, hydrolyzed wheat starch, aloe extract, triethanolamine and citric acid.
- Avoid contact with eyes and mucous membranes. In case of accidental contact, rinse with water. Discontinue use if rash or irritation occurs. Do not use in the presence of dermatitis or other chronic skin conditions. Keep out of reach of children.
- Apply 2-3 times a day to affected areas.
- Each ml (30 drops) contains: Tea Tree Oil (Melaleuca alternifolia) 100% pure.
2 x 250 ml Shampoo, 2 x 250 ml Conditioner, 50 ml 100% Pure Tea Tree Oil
Conditions, detangles, moisturizes and soothes the scalp
Tea tree oil is distilled from the leaves using steam